Coronavirus: Dog nearly dies after eating facemask

Forum Related to JIT Compiler from ZCoder
lily9889
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:40 am

Coronavirus: Dog nearly dies after eating facemask

Postby lily9889 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:24 am

Coronavirus: Dog nearly dies after eating facemask

Image

A cocker spaniel nearly died after eating a facemask, a vet charity said.

One-year-old Ralph needed emergency surgery at Huyton PDSA in Liverpool to remove the mask, which had blocked his intestines.

Owner Julie Veidman, from Prescot, first began to notice something was wrong when her dog could not keep water down and even
refused his favourite treat.

"We never thought he'd actually eat a facemask," said Ms Veidman.

"We think he must've stolen it from my daughter's bag in the night.

"He always had a liking for socks and sometimes knickers too, so we always keep things like that well away from him."

PDSA vet Lizzie Whitton said her team was "shocked" when they made the discovery.

Follow the breaking news here before anyone else. : รีวิวเกมมาใหม่

Return to “JIT Compiler”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests